Home Page

Search Results

Kilchis River Park  Contribute to by sending us one of your favorite photos of Oregon.
Area: North Coast
County: Tillamook 
River: Kilchis River 
Kilchis River Park Map 

Agency Phone: (503) 322-3477  Reservations Phone: (503) 842-6694 
Ramp Improved: 0 Online Reservations: Click Here
Ramp Unimproved: 1 Showers:
Water Sports: Toilets:
Fuel: Water:
Moorage: RV Sites: 33 
Supplies: Tent Sites: 33 
WiFi: Yurts/Cabins:
Fishing: Hiking:
Barrier Free: Hunting:
Dump Stations: Picnicing:

Site & Rate Information  Disclaimer: Please check directly with the property for most current rates. We attempt to keep up to date, but not everyone informs us of most recent changes.
Max RV
Length (ft)
Fee Elect.
Fee Tent
Fee Group
    $10      33  $10     

Additional Campground Information

Camping Info: 34 RV/Tent sites. Located on the Kilchis River with river front campsites, hiking, trails & playground. Hiker/biker sites. Undesignated sites available. Group Picnic area available for reservations - $20 As of Summer 2005 ALL Tillamook Parks offer phone only reservations for the first 95% all county campsites and remaining 5% is first come first serve.

Web Site:

Season: All Year

Day Use Fee: $2.00

Additional Boating Information

Ramp Info: Unimproved

Search: [ Lakes & Rivers ] [ Campgrounds ] [ Marinas ] [ Biz Directory ]
Home ] [ Calendar ] [ Safety ] [ Links ]
Hosting ] [ Advertise ] [ About Us ]

For comments or questions, please contact Web Master
© 1999 - 2019

Developed and Hosted by: The Web Doctor