BoatEscape.com Home Page

Search Results
Campgrounds

Prineville Vacation Rental Overlooking Prineville Reservoir
       
   
Barview Jetty County Park  Camping at Oregon's Barview Jetty County Park
Area: North Coast
County: Tillamook 
Bay: Tillamook Bay 
Directions:
Located on the North Shore of Tillamook Bay. From Garibaldi, 2 miles north on Hwy 101, west on Cedar Street and 1/4 mile to campground.
Barview Jetty Park Map 

Agency Phone: (503) 322-3477  Reservations Phone: (503) 322-3522 
Ramp Improved: 0 Online Reservations: N
Ramp Unimproved: 0 Showers:
Water Sports: Toilets:
Fuel: Water:
Moorage: RV Sites: 60 
Supplies: Tent Sites: 185 
WiFi: Yurts/Cabins:
Fishing: Hiking:
Barrier Free: Hunting:
Dump Stations: Picnicing:

Site & Rate Information  Disclaimer: Please check directly with the property for most current rates. We attempt to keep up to date, but not everyone informs us of most recent changes.
Max RV
Length (ft)
Full
Sites
Fee Elect.
Sites
Fee Tent
Sites
Fee Group
Sites
Fee
70  60  $25      185  $15   

Additional Campground Information

Camping Info: Tillamook County Flagship Park. As of Summer 2005 ALL Tillamook Parks offer phone only reservations for the first 95% all county campsites and remaining 5% is first come first serve. Very busy during summer months.

Barrier Free Info: 4 barrier Free Sites and Barrier Free Restrooms

Attractions: Jetty fishing, skin diving, surfing, hiking, playground, equipment, and ocean beach. 160 acres wooded park adjacent to Tillamook Bay. 18 hole golf course, hiking, biking, surf, scuba nearby.

Web Site: http://www.co.tillamook.or.us/gov/Parks/

Season: Year round

Additional Boating Information

Boating Info: Full service marina nearby. Direct jetty access through the County Park.

Ramp Info: None



Search: [ Lakes & Rivers ] [ Campgrounds ] [ Marinas ] [ Biz Directory ]
Home ] [ Calendar ] [ Safety ] [ Links ]
Hosting ] [ Advertise ] [ About Us ]

For comments or questions, please contact BoatEscape.com Web Master
© 1999 - 2014 BoatEscape.com

Developed and Hosted by: The Web Doctor