BoatEscape.com Home Page

Search Results
Campgrounds

Prineville Vacation Rental Overlooking Prineville Reservoir
       
   
Whalen Island Park  Camping at Oregon's Whalen Island Park
Area: North Coast
County: Tillamook 
Lake: Sand Lake 
Directions:
4.5 miles North of Cape Kiwanda on Three Capes Scenic Loop. South of Tillamook between Sandlake and Pacific City.
Whalen Island Park Map 

Agency Phone: (503) 322-3477  Reservations Phone: (503) 965-6085 
Ramp Improved: 0 Online Reservations: Click Here
Ramp Unimproved: 1 Showers:
Water Sports: Toilets:
Fuel: Water:
Moorage: RV Sites: 30 
Supplies: Tent Sites: 30 
WiFi: Yurts/Cabins:
Fishing: Hiking:
Barrier Free: Hunting:
Dump Stations: Picnicing:

Site & Rate Information  Disclaimer: Please check directly with the property for most current rates. We attempt to keep up to date, but not everyone informs us of most recent changes.
Max RV
Length (ft)
Full
Sites
Fee Elect.
Sites
Fee Tent
Sites
Fee Group
Sites
Fee
    $10      30  $10     

Additional Campground Information

Camping Info: 30 sites for either tent or RV. No Hookups. Extra vehicles $5. Reservations available; As of Summer 2005 ALL Tillamook Parks offer phone only reservations for the first 95% all county campsites and remaining 5% is first come first serve.. Some open camping areas for 1 RV, 1 Tent and 1 vehicle. Hiker/Biker campsite- $3. Picnic tables, fire rings. 30 sites for either tent or RV. No Hookups. Extra ve

Attractions: 8 acres surrounded on 3 sides by the Sand Lake estuary. Fishing, crabbing, swimming, flat water kayak.canoe. Clay Meyers Natural area shares the access road.

Web Site: http://www.co.tillamook.or.us/gov/parks/campgrounds.htm

Season: Year round

Day Use Fee: 2

Additional Boating Information

Ramp Info: Unimproved



Search: [ Lakes & Rivers ] [ Campgrounds ] [ Marinas ] [ Biz Directory ]
Home ] [ Calendar ] [ Safety ] [ Links ]
Hosting ] [ Advertise ] [ About Us ]

For comments or questions, please contact BoatEscape.com Web Master
© 1999 - 2014 BoatEscape.com

Developed and Hosted by: The Web Doctor